Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Brown, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Maine-Dartmouth Fam Prac. He currently practices at Center For Family Medicine-EMMC and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine-Dartmouth Fam Prac, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Maine-Dartmouth Fam Prac, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Family Medicine-EMMC
Center For Family Medicine-EMMC895 Union St Ste 12, Bangor, ME 04401 Existing Patients: (207) 973-7979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Hives, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Lyme Disease Evaluation.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 895 Union St Ste 12, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center