Dr. Bates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Bates, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Bates completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR CENTER and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bates is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Center1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (888) 287-1082
University of Mi Health System
Metabolism Endocrinology and Diabetes (mend)24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 998-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bates?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Bates, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bates' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bates frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bates' office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan