Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Eric Pearson, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Pearson completed a residency at Baptist Health System Inc. He currently practices at Total Pain Care and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pearson is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Baptist Health System Inc, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Total Pain Care
Total Pain Care1001 14th St, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 482-9224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearson?
I have often recommended dr. Pearson.i find him to be a caring physician and person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pearson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pearson frequently treats Epidural Block, Facet Blocks, Spinal Nerve Block, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Pearson's office is located at 1001 14th St, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Neshoba County General Hospital