Dr. Eric Shakin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shakin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Shakin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Shakin completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shakin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Riverhead Office47 Commerce Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 905-0666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shakin?
Vision care is most important to us all especially for our seniors. My 90+ year old mother trusts Dr. Shakin and so do I. Thank you for an excellent care experience every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shakin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shakin frequently treats Macular Edema, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Shakin's office is located at 600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shakin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shakin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset