Dr. Eric Hazen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hazen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Hazen, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hazen completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hazen is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hazen?
It might be easier to arrange a meeting with the Pope than it was to get a first time appointment with Dr Hazen. I had to pull a lot of strings. But it was worth it! He has been a godsend for our family and our son loves going to see him. He is a truly gifted doctor and a very caring man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hazen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hazen frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anorexia.
Dr. Hazen's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hazen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.