Dr. Eric Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Nelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at U Mass Med Sch. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Care Inc and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Mass Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mass Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Eastern Nazarene College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular Care Inc3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040 Existing Patients: (678) 513-2273
Northside Cardiology5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 880, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2525
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
He is the first doctor in many years who knew enough to get my hypertension under control . Finally!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 3970 Deputy Bill Cantrell Mem Ste 100, Cumming, GA 30040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Northside Hospital Forsyth