Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Eric Millstein, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Millstein completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Southern California Hip Institute and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Millstein is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Scoi-Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Hip Institute
Southern California Hip Institute2080 Century Park E Ste 1204, Los Angeles, CA 90067 Existing Patients: (310) 595-1030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Millstein?
Omg.... Truly the nicest and best Dr you could ever go to. He really gets you and is on your side, funny, nice, and the best surgeon you can get. You will thank yourself for seeing him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Millstein frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Runner's Knee, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Millstein's office is located at 2080 Century Park E Ste 1204, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Millstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Millstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center