Dr. Eric Mandel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Mandel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mandel completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Mandel Vision and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass EE Infirm, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Ny University Vets Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- New York University Veterans Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Davis Vision
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandel Vision211 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 734-0111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
Dr. Mandel and the entire staff have been great. He made PRK seem like no big deal the entire process. Karem was very helpful leading up to the surgery, answering all of my questions. And Dr. Mandel was available as needed. It’s been a great process all around. PRK recovery is a little slower but it’s amazing how well I can see already. Couldn’t ask for a better experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Eye Examination, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 211 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandel speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital