Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweterlitsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Sweterlitsch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Essexville, MI. Dr. Sweterlitsch completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Robert K Hafford MD and is affiliated with Ascension Standish Hospital. Dr. Sweterlitsch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert K Hafford MD700 Borton Ave, Essexville, MI 48732 Existing Patients: (989) 893-3392
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweterlitsch?
Dr. Sweterlitsch is the very Best Dr, I have known, Very Friendly, always answers my questions, TERRIFIC Bedside manner, has Great concern for his patients well being, very professional, Staff are also very nice. Myself and Dad and Husband would highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweterlitsch frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sweterlitsch's office is located at 700 Borton Ave, Essexville, MI 48732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweterlitsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Mclaren Bay Region