Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Eric Mazur, MD is a hematology specialist in Weston, CT. Dr. Mazur completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Vice President and Chief Medical Officer and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mazur is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mazur?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mazur frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Mazur's office is located at 280 NEWTOWN TPKE, Weston, CT 06883. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mazur has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norwalk Hospital