Dr. Madren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Madren, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Madren completed a residency at U Va Hosps. He currently practices at Volvo Medical Associates and is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Madren is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Va Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Va Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madren?
I take my Grandsons to see him and he is so good with them. He is wonderful at explaining everything. He is especially good with my oldest grandson who is autistic. I would recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madren frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Osteopenia, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Madren's office is located at 725 Volvo Pkwy Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital