Dr. Harris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Harris, DO is a hematology specialist in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Harris completed a residency at University of Florida College of Medicine. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Daytona Beach and is affiliated with Adventhealth Daytona Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Daytona Beach
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Daytona Beach224 Memorial Medical Pkwy Ste 300, Daytona Beach, FL 32117 Existing Patients: (386) 231-4060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris is very friendly and knowledgeable. He explains everything in detail. He cares and it shows. I am so happy to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Harris, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 224 Memorial Medical Pkwy Ste 300, Daytona Beach, FL 32117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Daytona Beach