Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Eric Egelman, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Malvern, PA. Dr. Egelman completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Bedford. and is affiliated with Geisinger Lewistown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Bedford, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Binghamton University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Dental
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 650 Carnegie Blvd # 220a, Malvern, PA 19355 Existing Patients: (800) 321-9999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egelman?
I would absolutely recommend family and friends to Dr. Egelman. I have received nothing but excellent care. Iris is absolutely wonderful! 5 stars for all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Egelman frequently treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment.
Dr. Egelman's office is located at 650 Carnegie Blvd # 220a, Malvern, PA 19355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Egelman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital