Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dreyfuss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Dreyfuss completed a residency at SUNY Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dreyfuss is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1964
- SUNY Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Beth Israel Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1957
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 300 S Goodman St, Rochester, NY 14607 Existing Patients: (585) 271-2755
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dreyfuss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dreyfuss frequently treats Hives, Food Poisoning, and Toxic Effect of Venom.
Dr. Dreyfuss' office is located at 300 S Goodman St, Rochester, NY 14607. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dreyfuss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.