Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Chang, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Washingtn Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Washington Hospital Center Corporation and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washingtn Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Washington Hospital Center Corporation110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-5515
Medstar Good Samaritan Hospital5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21239 Existing Patients: (443) 444-4528
Southern Maryland Hospital Center7503 Surratts Rd, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (301) 877-4509
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Franklin Square Hospital Center9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR, Rosedale, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (443) 777-7046
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang frequently treats Headache, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), and Obesity.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center