Dr. Eric Lescault, DO is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Lescault completed a residency at York Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lescault is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Ashton2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Leland/Brunswick Forest1168 E Cutlar Crossing, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Shallotte5160 Ocean Hwy W, Shallotte, NC 28470 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- York Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of New England / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1992
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lescault?
Dr. Lescault was friendly and personable and professional.
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center