Dr. Eric Lenehan, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Lenehan completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at Orthospine Cross Creek 111 and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lenehan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthospine Cross Creek 111
Orthospine Cross Creek 111111 Doctors Dr, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 797-7150
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Tx a & M Univ Sys Hsc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lenehan?
Great experience! Great Doctor! My neck hurt for 12 years, and I tried everything with other doctors (prednisone, physical therapy, chiropractor care, etc). Went to see this guy and after one or two visits he says he thinks disc replacement will work for me when the other doctors said I didn’t need surgery. I got the surgery a month ago. Now there is no pain in my neck and arms. I should’ve gone to see Dr. Lenehan when I was 24 years old, and it would’ve saved me 12 years of pain and frustration. Dr. Lenehan really helped me out and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital