Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Safyan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Safyan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Safyan completed a residency at Wadsworth VA Med Ctr. He currently practices at UPMC Mercy Cancer Ctr and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Safyan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Wadsworth VA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Wadsworth VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Mercy Cancer Ctr
Hematology Oncology Association1400 Locust St Ste G104, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-7328
- 2 1400 Locust St Ste G103, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-7328
Triangle Radiation Oncology
University of Pennsylvannia Medical Center Mercy Emergency1400 Locust St, Pittsburgh, PA 15219 Existing Patients: (412) 232-7328
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Safyan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Safyan frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Safyan's office is located at 1400 Locust St Ste G104, Pittsburgh, PA 15219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Safyan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center
- Upmc Mercy