Dr. Eric Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Roberts, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plainview, NY. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Long Island Pediatric Ophthlmgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Vincent Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Pediatric Ophthlmgy
Plainview office146 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 170, Plainview, NY 11803 Existing Patients: (516) 942-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
I have already happily referred Dr. Roberts to people. He spends time with me & takes time to explain the issue & what I can do about it. I see Dr. Roberts as an adult even though he's technically a peds doctor (he sees one adult a day). This is the doctor I wish I had been seeing all my like so that he had been able to follow my eye condition this entire time. Making appointments can be difficult as he's busy and like I said, he sees one adult a day, but I have a regular eye doctor for that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Heterophoria, Exophoria, and Foveal and-or Macular Hypoplasia.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 146 Manetto Hill Rd Ste 170, Plainview, NY 11803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.