Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (908) 524-0384.
Dr. Eric Kolodin, DPM
New Patient(908) 524-0384
Dr. Eric Kolodin, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Martinsville, NJ. Dr. Kolodin completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Eric L Kolodin DPM and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Eric L Kolodin DPM784 Chimney Rock Rd Ste H2, Martinsville, NJ 08836 Existing Patients: (908) 524-0384
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albright, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolodin?
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Kolodin, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kolodin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolodin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kolodin frequently treats Hammer Toe, Achilles Tendinitis, and Amputation.
Dr. Kolodin's office is located at 784 Chimney Rock Rd Ste H2, Martinsville, NJ 08836. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolodin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.