Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Eric Babayan, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in San Fernando, CA. Dr. Babayan completed a residency at University Of Rochester Medical Center. He currently practices at Mission City Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- USC Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 2003
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Dental Health
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Babayan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Babayan frequently treats Ankylosis of Tooth, Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent, and Ceramic Dental Braces.
Dr. Babayan's office is located at 504 N Maclay Ave, San Fernando, CA 91340. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Babayan speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Babayan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.