Dr. Eric Kagel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Kagel completed a residency at Maimonide Med Ctr. He currently practices at Eric M Kagel, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kagel is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Eric M Kagel, M.D.
Eric M Kagel, M.D.2505 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 358-3555
- OK U, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Maimonide Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kagel?
I had ACL replaced in my knee by doctor Kagel in 2008 and the result and care were both excellent. Within 8 months I was backpacking in New Mexico for 10 days carrying a 50 lb pack. I later tore a rotator cuff and went to him again. He referred me for MRI and found the issue. Prescribed 10 weeks of physical therapy that got me back to 90%+ without any surgery that would have taken many months to recover. I am back again with a finger injury.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)