Dr. Jacoby has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Jacoby, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Jacoby completed a residency at U So Fla - Tampa Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Personalized Womens Healthcare and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U So Fla - Tampa Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Tampa Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Personalized Womens Healthcare
Plano Office3108 Midway Rd Ste 201, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (972) 473-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacoby?
Dr. Jacoby and his clinical and nursing staff are top notch. As a new patient they treated me like they’ve known me for years. Dr. Jacoby is very knowledgeable and has an impeccable bedside manner. His team got me scheduled for surgery quickly. He explained everything I needed to know and the surgery went very smooth. I am grateful for Dr. Jacoby and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Jacoby, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacoby's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacoby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacoby frequently treats Newborn Metabolic Screening, Herpes Simplex Screening, and Gonorrhea Screening.
Dr. Jacoby's office is located at 3108 Midway Rd Ste 201, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano