Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-4500.
Dr. Eric Wielhouwer, DO
New Patient(616) 606-5642
Dr. Eric Wielhouwer, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Grandville, MI. Dr. Wielhouwer completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at SHMG Internal Medicine Pediatrics - Grandville and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wielhouwer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
SHMG Internal Medicine Pediatrics - Grandville
SHMG Internal Medicine Pediatrics - Grandville3185 Macatawa Dr Sw, Grandville, MI 49418 Call
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Mercy General Health Partners, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wielhouwer?
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wielhouwer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Wielhouwer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wielhouwer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wielhouwer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wielhouwer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Rash.
Dr. Wielhouwer's office is located at 3185 Macatawa Dr Sw, Grandville, MI 49418. Find other locations and directions.