Dr. Thomassee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Thomassee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Lafayette, LA. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana and is affiliated with Iberia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomassee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana
Cardiology Specialists of Acadiana315 Rue Louis Xiv, Lafayette, LA 70508 Existing Patients: (337) 269-9777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomassee?
Great doctor, very knowledgeable and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Thomassee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomassee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomassee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomassee frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Thomassee's office is located at 315 Rue Louis Xiv, Lafayette, LA 70508. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Iberia Medical Center
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Heart Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- St. Martin Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital