Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Eric Schmidt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Schmidt completed a residency at Cincinnati Va Medical Center. He currently practices at Sanger Heart/Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Fayette Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schmidt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cincinnati Va Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Cincinnati Va Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 2000
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmidt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schmidt frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Schmidt's office is located at 10650 Park Rd Ste 220, Charlotte, NC 28210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schmidt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Reid Health