Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Moore, MD
Dr. Eric Moore, MD is
- Karl Franzens University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mayo Clinic Rochester|Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1992
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- NGS CoreSource
- Pekin Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- United Concordia
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
After being diagnosed with parotid gland cancer my wife and I reached out to a number of surgeons across the country. After an extensive search it was clear that Dr Moore and Eli Martin had the experience, expertise, and resources to perform the surgery with the least amount of risk possible. Dr Moore and Eli Martin answered all of our questions and made us feel like I was their only priority. Another doctor had said they would need to drill into my scull to locate my nerve due to the location of the tumor, Dr Moore assured me that was not necessary. Additionally, Dr. Moore’s discussions on YouTube are a great resource for learning more about saliva gland tumors. Dr. Moore and Eli Martin are world class and saved my life.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Eric Moore, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Moore's profile.
Dr. Moore in specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Moore provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Eric Moore, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Yes, Dr. Eric Moore, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Moore has over 31 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Eric Moore, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
MN - Cancer ENT200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 CallExisting Patients: (507) 516-3392New Patients:(507) 516-3392