Dr. Lake has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Lake, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Havertown, PA. Dr. Lake completed a residency at Crozer-Keystone Health System. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics- Regenerative Joint and Spine Center and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lake is board certified in Family Practice.
- Sports Medicine With Crozer-Keystone Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Crozer-Keystone Health System, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 2001
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lake?
Dr. Lake is one of the finest doctors I know. He cares about his patients and knows what treatment is best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Lake, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lake's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lake frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Lake's office is located at 525 W Chester Pike Ste 203, Havertown, PA 19083. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Premier Orthopaedics- Regenerative Joint and Spine Center
Havertown Office (West Chester Pike)525 W Chester Pike Ste 203, Havertown, PA 19083 (610) 789-7767
Chadds Ford Office1204 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 (610) 789-7767