Dr. Eric Delaura, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Delaura's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Delaura, DO is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Union, NJ. He currently practices at ACCESS CARE PHYSICIANS OF NEW JERSEY. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Access Care Physicians of New Jersey
Pinnacle Medical Group At Union2401 Morris Ave, Union, NJ 07083 Existing Patients: (908) 686-1350
SIUH - Dept of Radiology
SIUH - Dept of Radiology475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305 Existing Patients: (718) 226-9175
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delaura?
Dr Delora is a wonderful doctor! Always makes you feel comfortable and explains every procedure. His staff is awesome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Delaura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Delaura frequently treats Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Delaura's office is located at 2401 Morris Ave, Union, NJ 07083. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Delaura speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Delaura has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.