Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Eric Haas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Haas completed a residency at University Of California, Davis. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Medical Center.
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of California, Davis, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of California, Davis, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Alaska, Undergraduate School — 1998
Virginia Mason Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 515-5811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haas frequently treats Addiction, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Haas' office is located at 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.