Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-3896.
Dr. Eric Yang, MD
New Patient(310) 878-3896
Dr. Eric Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Ronald Reagan Hospital Cardiology and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ronald Reagan Hospital Cardiology
Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 878-3896
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 878-3940
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.