Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-9948.
Dr. Eric Bernicker, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Eric Bernicker, MD is a oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Bernicker completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine - Houston. He currently practices at Houston Methodist Oncology Partners and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernicker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Houston Methodist Oncology Partners
Houston Methodist Department of Surgery6445 Main St Fl 24, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Medical School
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernicker?
I see Dr. Bernicker for a very rare eye cancer. Him and his team are very knowledgeable and quick to respond to all my questions as well as giving me the best care possible.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bernicker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Bernicker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernicker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernicker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernicker frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Bernicker's office is located at 6445 Main St Fl 24, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.