Dr. Grimes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Grimes, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Wooster, OH. Dr. Grimes completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at North Central Ohio Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons and is affiliated with Aultman Orrville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grimes is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grimes?
My children and husband are patients of Dr. Grimes. He is caring and great with kids. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He always gives sound advice and is straight and to the point. I've never felt rushed during an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Grimes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grimes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grimes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grimes frequently treats Tinnitus, Vertigo, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Grimes' office is located at 128 E Milltown Rd Ste 102, Wooster, OH 44691. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aultman Orrville Hospital
- Wooster Community Hospital
North Central Ohio Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons
North Central Ohio Ear Nose & Throat Surgeons Inc.128 E Milltown Rd Ste 102, Wooster, OH 44691 Existing Patients: (330) 621-8013