Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gratias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Gratias, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Franklin, TN. Dr. Gratias completed a residency at University Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Medsolutions, Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Uab Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1998
- Drake University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medsolutions, Inc.730 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 800, Franklin, TN 37067 Existing Patients: (615) 468-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gratias?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gratias frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Gratias' office is located at 730 Cool Springs Blvd Ste 800, Franklin, TN 37067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gratias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.