Dr. Eric Genden, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Eric Genden, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Genden completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Genden is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Mount Sinai Ruttenberg Treatment Center1470 Madison Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10029 Call
Robert and Audrey Luckow Pavilion - Valley Health System
Luckow Pavilion1 Valley Health Plz, Paramus, NJ 07652 Call
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Genden?
Personable, knowledgeable and always available before and after my surgery. An exceptional doctor.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Roosevelt Hospital