Dr. Eric Gandras, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandras' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Gandras, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Gandras completed a residency at Ny Hospital Cornell Mc. He currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners Surgical Specialties at Lake Success and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny Hospital Cornell Mc, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Greenwich Hospital Yale University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York University, Medical School — 1993
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandras?
I have to tell you ,I secheduled an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Gandras, I can not tell you how pleased and at ease I was afterwards . He explained the procedure completely. Made me feel so comfortable and confident in his ability to help me. Dr.Gandras made me feel like i made the right choice. And lets not forget his nurse , who also explains and goes step by step what is to be expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandras accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandras frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Gandras' office is located at 1999 Marcus Ave Ste M9, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandras has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital