Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Eric Eskioglu, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Eskioglu completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eskioglu is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Florida - Gainesville, FL, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Med Center - Kansas City, KS, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eskioglu?
I was a tourist in Naples, Florida, in 2012 when I suffered a subarachnoid brain haemorrhage and Dr Eskioglu saved my life. Not only was he one of the most professional, caring and friendly doctors that I have ever met but he also gave incredible attention to my wife and three daughters who travelled out from the UK to be with me. We are still in contact with each other and last year I went back to Florida to meet and thank Dr E again by presenting him with an England soccer shirt!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eskioglu frequently treats Tremor, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Eskioglu's office is located at 2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eskioglu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center