Dr. Eric Stucky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stucky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Stucky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Stucky completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at North Office and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Stucky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stucky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stucky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stucky frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Stucky's office is located at 212 E Central Ave Ste 335, Spokane, WA 99208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stucky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
North Office212 E Central Ave Ste 335, Spokane, WA 99208 (509) 489-7504