Dr. Erik Skoog, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skoog's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Erik Skoog, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Skoog completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Spokane Eye Clinic and is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skoog is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Tex SW Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Spokane Eye Clinic427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 456-0107
Spokane Eye Clinic
Spokane Eye Clinic31 E Central Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 Existing Patients: (509) 489-1270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skoog?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skoog accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skoog frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Keratitis.
Dr. Skoog's office is located at 427 S BERNARD ST, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skoog speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Skoog has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Deaconess Hospital