Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 596-2000.
Dr. Eric Schroeder, MD is a oncology specialist in Miami, FL. He currently practices at Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute
Miami Cancer Institute & Miami Neuroscience Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Call
- 2 709 Alton Rd Ste 440, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Great and compassionate doctor! Explained everything I need to know before I had surgery. His staff inside his office and in the hospital are awesome as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schroeder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Schroeder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schroeder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schroeder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176. Find other locations and directions.
- South Miami Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute