Dr. Eric Popjes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Popjes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Popjes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Popjes completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Popjes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosp U Pa, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Popjes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Popjes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Popjes frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Popjes' office is located at 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Popjes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center