Dr. Eric Gaier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Gaier, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Gaier completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Ralph Metson MD and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Gaier is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Mt Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2014
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Medical School — 2013
- University Of Connecticut (Graduate), Other Education — 2013
- Ithaca College, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ralph Metson MD
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3669
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Department of Ophthalmology9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6401
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaier frequently treats Corneal Abrasion or Laceration, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Conjunctival Hemorrhage.
Dr. Gaier's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital