Dr. Eric Cortell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cortell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Cortell, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Cortell completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Harvard Vangaurd Medical Associates-comp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cortell is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cortell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cortell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cortell frequently treats Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS), Atherosclerosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Cortell's office is located at 133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cortell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Harvard Vangaurd Medical Associates-comp133 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 421-1000