Dr. Eric Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Chen, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Houston and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Brackenridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2001
- Stanf, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants Of Houston
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 524-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen is very cautious and precise in his work has been my experience as a patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Vitreous Hemorrhage, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Retinal Vein Occlusion.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital