Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Eric Chavez, MD is a psychiatry specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Chavez completed a residency at University of California, San Diego. He currently practices at Artemis Medical Group and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Other Education — 2014
- University of California, San Diego, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Naval MC San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Artemis Medical Group
Artemis Medical Group Inc.770 Washington St Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92103 Existing Patients: (858) 278-3636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chavez?
Working with Dr. Chavez was very productive and beneficial. He got my meds right for the first time in my life. He is so ind and easy to talk to, he really takes the time to listen and I did extremely well in his care. My insurance moved his practice to ‘out of network’ I made the mistake of keeping my insurance plan and getting a new psych, total mistake, should’ve switched plans and stayed with Dr. Chavez. He’s just the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chavez frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Anxiety, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Chavez's office is located at 770 Washington St Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chavez speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chavez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego