Dr. Eric Orme, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orme's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Orme, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Orme completed a residency at Salt Lake City Vamc. He currently practices at Heart Clinics Northwest and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orme is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Salt Lake City Vamc, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Clinics Northwest700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 350, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (509) 838-7711
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest62 W 7th Ave Ste 310, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 847-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orme?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orme accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orme frequently treats Heart Disease, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Orme's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 350, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orme has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital