Dr. Eric C. Burdge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burdge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric C. Burdge, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Forty Fort, PA. Dr. Burdge completed a residency at The Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Commonwealth Physicians Network and is affiliated with Wilkes - Barre General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burdge is board certified in General Surgery.
- Surgical Breast Oncology-Uams Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Aerospace Medicine Replacement Training Unit Workshop, Other Education — 2013
- Primary Aerospace Medicine Curriculum Awarding Of Aeronautical Wings and Flight Surgeon Status, Other Education — 2012
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine, Other Education — 2012
- The Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- The Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Cornell University Medical College, Medical School — 1998
- The University Of Washington (Phd-Bioengineering), Other Education — 1996
- The University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Commonwealth Physicians Network
Commonwealth Physicians Network190 Welles St Ste 150, Forty Fort, PA 18704 Existing Patients: (570) 283-2323
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burdge?
Dr . Burdge is professional and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burdge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burdge frequently treats Lumpectomy, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Burdge's office is located at 190 Welles St Ste 150, Forty Fort, PA 18704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burdge speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Burdge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilkes - Barre General Hospital