Dr. Eric Berkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Berkowitz, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Berkowitz completed a residency at Mount Sinai Med Center. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Montefiore Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berkowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berkowitz frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Venous Insufficiency, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Berkowitz's office is located at 10 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 7302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berkowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- 1 10 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 7302 (212) 410-5100
New York Radiology Partners