Dr. Eric Sundberg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Sundberg completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sundberg is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Pointe West6015 Pointe West Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34209 Existing Patients: (941) 792-1404
Coastal Center5101 4th Avenue Cir E Ste 500, Bradenton, FL 34208 Existing Patients: (941) 792-1404
Lakewood Ranch Medical Office Building I8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Ste 300, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202 Existing Patients: (941) 792-1404
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MCM Maxcare
- Meritain Health
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sundberg?
With me, Dr Sundberg , 3 years ago believed pain management was a viable option to surgery. Which it was for 2.5 years. Went back to him when pain management was no longer effective. We determined surgery was now my solution. Two options were discussed, one more invasive. He recommended the less invasive surgery. I am now recovering nicely and believe the surgery was a success. I really appreciate that he originally looked at options to having surgery. Very open mind, and his confidence definitely relaxed me for the procedure. Would go to him again,and would not hesitate to recommend him to a family member.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital