Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Ash, MD is a family medicine specialist in Perry, IA. Dr. Ash completed a residency at Broadlawns Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Family Care-Perry and is affiliated with Dallas County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ash is board certified in Family Practice.
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Family Care-Perry
Mercy Family Care-Perry616 10th St, Perry, IA 50220 Existing Patients: (515) 465-3553
Mercy Panora Medical Clinic
Dallas County Hospital319 E Main St, Panora, IA 50216 Existing Patients: (641) 755-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ash?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ash frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Ash's office is located at 616 10th St, Perry, IA 50220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ash has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dallas County Hospital
- Greene County Medical Center
- Guthrie County Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center